Digital pressure transmitter with fully welded diaphragm seal for measurement in gases or liquids
- Smart and reliable pressure transmitter, with piezoresistive measuring cell
- Process connections: Diaphragm seal, Flanges (DIN, ASME, JIS), Tri-Clamp ISO2852 or hygienic connections
- Process temperature: -70 to 400 °C (-94 to 752 °F)
- Measuring range: -0.4 to 400 bar (-6 to 6000 psi)
- Accuracy: ± 0.15%, "Platinum" ± 0.075%
- International explosion protection certificates, SIL, hygienic approvals, marine approvals
Fields of application
- Suitable for high pressure as well as extreme process temperature applications
- Hygienic applications
- Pressure, level, volume or mass measurement in liquids
The Cerabar PMP55 digital pressure transmitter with metal diaphragm seal is typically used in process and hygiene applications for pressure, level, volume or mass measurement in liquids. Suitable for high pressure as well as extreme process temperature applications from -70 up to +400°C (-94 to 750°F). Quick Setup with adjustable measuring range allows simple commissioning, reduces costs and saves time. SIL2 according to IEC 61508 and IEC 61511.
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.