Cerabar S PMP71
Digital pressure transmitter with metal sensor for absolute and gauge pressure
- Measuring ranges: -1/0 to 700 bar (-15 /0 to 10,500 psi)
- Accuracy: ± 0.05%, "platinum" ± 0.025%
- Maximum overpressure limit 1050 bar (15,750 psi)
Fields of application
- Pressure measurement in gases, vapors or liquids in all areas of process engineering and process measurement
- Level, volume or mass measurements in liquids
The Cerabar S PMP71 digital pressure transmitter from Endress+Hauser with metal diaphragm is typically used in process applications to measure pressure, level, volume or mass in gases and liquids. PMP71 is designed for high pressure applications up to 700 bar. Fast commissioning with freely adjustable measuring range, without pressure specification. Developed according to IEC 61508 for use in SIL2/3 safety systems. Also available with MID Parts Certificate for use in legal metrology.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.