Dear visitor, the current version of your browser is not supported by Visaya. Please update your browser version to access our website.
Cerabar S PMP71
Pressure transmitter with welded metal sensor for measurements in gases, vapors and liquids
Get a quotation for this product now
+49 (0)30 509 308 800
- Measuring ranges: -1/0 to 700bar (-15/0 to +10.500psi)
- Accuracy: ±0.05%, "platinum" ±0.025%.
- Maximum overpressure limit 1050 bar (15,750 psi)
Fields of application
- Pressure measurement in gases, vapours or liquids in all areas of process engineering and process measuring technology
- Level, volume or mass measurements in liquids
The PMP71 digital metal diaphragm pressure transmitter is typically used in process applications to measure pressure, level, volume or mass in gases and liquids. PMP71 is designed for high pressure applications up to 700 bar. Fast commissioning with freely adjustable measuring range, without pressure specification. Designed in accordance with IEC 61508 for use in SIL2 / 3 safety systems. Also available with MID Parts Certificate for use in custody transfer.