Absolute and gauge pressure switch for measurement in gases, steams or liquids
- Piezoresistive, metal sensor for safe measurement
- Pressure measuring range: 400 bar (6000 psi)
- Accuracy: up to 0.5 %
- Maximum allowable overload pressure : 600 bar
- Process temperature: –40 to 100 °C (–40 to 212 °F)
Fields of application
- Measurement of absolute and gauge pressure in gases, vapors, liquids and dusts
The Ceraphant PTP31B is a pressure switch from Endress+Hauser with a piezoresistive sensor for safe measurement and monitoring of absolute and gauge pressure. The pressure switch with compact design is extremely stable and overload resistant for up to 400 bar.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.
Questions & Answers
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!