Absolute and gauge pressure switch for measurement in gases, steams or liquids
- Piezoresistive, metal sensor for safe measurement
- Pressure measuring range: 400 bar (6000 psi)
- Accuracy: up to 0.5 %
- Maximum allowable overload pressure : 600 bar
- Process temperature: –40 to 100 °C (–40 to 212 °F)
Fields of application
- Measurement of absolute and gauge pressure in gases, vapors, liquids and dusts
The Ceraphant PTP31B is a pressure switch from Endress+Hauser with a piezoresistive sensor for safe measurement and monitoring of absolute and gauge pressure. The pressure switch with compact design is extremely stable and overload resistant for up to 400 bar.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.