Pressure switch for absolute and gauge pressure in hygienic applications
- Metal diaphragm for safe measurement
- Pressure measuring range: ≤ 40 bar (600 psi)
- Process temperature: -10 to 100°C (14 to 212°F); 135°C (275°F) for max. 1h
- Maximum allowable pressure: 160 bar
- Accuracy: up to ±0.5%
Fields of application
- Monitoring absolute and gauge pressure in gases, vapors, liquids and dusts
- Hygienic applications
The Ceraphant PTP33B is a pressure switch from Endress+Hauser with a metal diaphragm for safe measurement and monitoring of absolute and gauge pressure. The pressure switch with compact design is extremely stable and overload resistant. PTP33B with stainless steal housing is 3-A and EHEDG approved.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.