Memosens digital free chlorine sensor for drinking water and process applications
Get a quotation for this product now
- Sensor can be installed in flow cell CCA250 or in immersion assemblies. Measurement virtually independent of the flow at flow velocities above 30 l/h or ~8 gal/h (CCA250) or above 15 cm/s or ~0.5 ft/s (immersion).
- Measurement range 0,01..5 mg/l / 0,05..20mg/l free chlorine
- Material Sensor shaft: PVC. Membrane: PTFE
- Process temperature 0..45°C, not freezing
- Process pressure ambient to 2bar abs
Fields of application
- Trace and standard measurement in process water and distribution networks
- Monitoring, control and optimization of disinfection processes
- Utilities of all industries, Wastewater treatment plants, reuse of cleaned outlet water
- Trace and standard measurement in all disinfection applications
- Pool water, Process applications, e.g. bottle rinsing machines
Chloromax CCS142D is the digital free chlorine sensor for all kinds of water. It measures reliably even if fluctuations in flow or conductivity occur and enables control of the disinfection loop so that the water is free of germs. The sensor offers low maintenance saving you time. Thanks to Memosens digital technology, CCS142D combines maximum process and data integrity with simple operation. It resists corrosion and moisture, enables lab calibration and simplifies predictive maintenance.