Compact conductivity device Smartec CLD18
Toroidal conductivity measuring system for hygienic applications
- Measuring range: 200 µS/cm to 1000 mS/cm
- Output: Conductivity and temperature.4…20 mA
- Process pressure: 13 bar abs up to 50 °C (188.5 psi up to 122 °F)
- Temperature sensor: Pt 1000 (class B)
- Hygienic design with 3-A approval
Fields of application
- Control of CIP processes in the return channel
- Concentration control in remaking of CIP cleaning agents
- Product monitoring in pipe systems, bottling plants
- Beer - Push water interphase
- Beer - Water cut for brewing lines
- Leakage monitoring
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!