Electronic differential pressure system utilizing two metal sensor modules and one transmitter
Certification / Approvals
- Process connections: Threads, flanges and hygienic connections
- Process temperature: -40 to +125°C (-40 to +257°F), optional 250°C (480°F)
- Measuring range: 400mbar to +40bar (6 to 600psi)
- Accuracy: Single sensor up to ±0.05%, system up to ±0.07%
- International explosion protection certificates, hygienic approvals
Fields of application
- Food & Beverage
- Life Science
- Oil & Gas
- Power & Energy
The electronic dp Deltabar FMD72 is a differential pressure system, used to measure the pressure, level, volume or mass of liquids in pressurized tanks or distillation columns/evaporators. The high pressure sensor (HP) measures the hydrostatic pressure. The low pressure sensor (LP) measures the head pressure. The level is calculated in the transmitter using these two digital values. The electronic dp system eliminates issues of traditional differential pressure measurements.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.