Deltabar M PMD55
Differential pressure transmitter with metal sensor for measuring pressure differences
- Maximum process pressure: 10 mbar to 40 bar
- Measuring range: 0.5 mbar to 40 bar (0.0072 to 600 psi)
- Accuracy: ± 0.1%, "Platinum " ± 0.75% (optional)
Fields of application
- Level, volume or mass measurement in liquids
- Differential pressure monitoring, e.g. of filters and pumps
- Flow measurement (volume or mass flow) in connection with differential pressure transmitters in gases, vapours and liquids
The Deltabar PMD55 differential pressure transmitter with piezoresistive sensor and welded metal diaphragm is typically used in process and environmental industries to measure pressure differences in liquids, vapors and gases. The Quick-Setup menu with adjustable measuring range supports easy commissioning, reduces costs and saves time. Designed according to IEC 61508 and IEC 61511 for use in SIL2 safety systems.
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.