Deltabar S PMD75
Differential pressure transmitter with metal sensor for continuous measurement
- Process Temperature: –40 to 85 °C (–40 to 185 °F)
- Measuring ranges: –10 to 10 mbar (-0.15 to 0.15 psi) to –40 to 40 bar (-600 to 600 psi)
- As gauge or absolute pressure sensor measuring range : up to 250 bar (3750 psi)
- Maximum process pressure: max. 420 bar (max. 2175 psi)
- Accuracy: ± 0.05%, "Platinum" ± 0.035% (optional)
Fields of application
- Filters and pumps
- Fases, vapors and liquids
- For level, volume or mass measurement in liquids
The Deltabar S PMD75 differential pressure transmitter from Endress+Hauser with a piezoresistive sensor and a welded metallic membrane is used in all industries for continuous measurement in liquids, vapors, and gases. The 3-key operation enables simple and reliable commissioning and operation. The integrated HistoROM data module allows easy management of process and device parameters. Designed according to IEC 61508 for use in SIL2/3 safety applications.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.