Compact level transmitter for hydrostatic conditions
- Measuring range: 0.1 to 10bar (1.5 to 150psi)
- Accuracy: ±0.2%, ±0.1% (option)
- Process temperature: –10 to +100°C (14 to 212°F) (+135°C (275°F) for 30 minutes maximum)
- Max. overpressure limit: 40 bar (600 psi)
Fields of application
- Hydrostatic pressure measurement in liquids and paste-like media in all areas of process engineering, process measuring technology, pharmaceuticals and the food industry
- Level, volume or mass measurements in liquids
The compact Deltapilot FMB50 level transmitter with condensate resistant Contite measuring cell is typically used in process and hygienic applications. It is made for level measurement in liquid and paste-like media in open or closed containers and unaffected by possible foam formation. For use in SIL2 safety systems.
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.