Compact level transmitter for hydrostatic conditions
- Measuring range: 0.1 to 10bar (1.5 to 150psi)
- Accuracy: ±0.2%, ±0.1% (option)
- Process temperature: –10 to +100°C (14 to 212°F) (+135°C (275°F) for 30 minutes maximum)
- Max. overpressure limit: 40 bar (600 psi)
Fields of application
- Hydrostatic pressure measurement in liquids and paste-like media in all areas of process engineering, process measuring technology, pharmaceuticals and the food industry
- Level, volume or mass measurements in liquids
The compact Deltapilot FMB50 level transmitter with condensate resistant Contite measuring cell is typically used in process and hygienic applications. It is made for level measurement in liquid and paste-like media in open or closed containers and unaffected by possible foam formation. For use in SIL2 safety systems.
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive