Pressure sensor with the Contite measuring cell for hydrostatic level measurement
- Type of medium: Liquids
- Measuring range: 0.1 to 10 bar
- Accuracy: up to ± 0.1%
- Process pressure range: -0.1 to 10 bar
- Process temperature range: -10 to 85 °C
- Used for process pressure monitoring up to SIL2, certified to IEC 61508 Edition 2.0 and IEC 61511 by TÜV NORD
- Explosion protection certificates, overfill prevention WHG, SIL, hygienic certificates
Fields of application
- Hydrostatic pressure measurement in liquids and paste-like media in all areas of process engineering, power plants, automotive, etc
- Level, volume or mass measurements in liquids
The Deltapilot FMB51 is a rod level transmitter with a fixed process connection. The device is equipped with a condensable Contite measuring cell and is typically used in environmental applications. It is suitable for hydrostatic level measurement in liquids and pasty media in open and closed containers. Foaming has no appreciable influence on the measurement. The device is designed for use in SIL2 safety applications.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.