Pressure sensor with the Contite measuring cell for hydrostatic level measurement
- Type of medium: Liquids
- Measuring range: 0.1 to 10 bar
- Accuracy: up to ± 0.1%
- Process pressure range: -0.1 to 10 bar
- Process temperature range: -10 to 85 °C
- Used for process pressure monitoring up to SIL2, certified to IEC 61508 Edition 2.0 and IEC 61511 by TÜV NORD
- Explosion protection certificates, overfill prevention WHG, SIL, hygienic certificates
Fields of application
- Hydrostatic pressure measurement in liquids and paste-like media in all areas of process engineering, power plants, automotive, etc
- Level, volume or mass measurements in liquids
The Deltapilot FMB51 is a rod level transmitter with a fixed process connection. The device is equipped with a condensable Contite measuring cell and is typically used in environmental applications. It is suitable for hydrostatic level measurement in liquids and pasty media in open and closed containers. Foaming has no appreciable influence on the measurement. The device is designed for use in SIL2 safety applications.
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.