Pressure sensor with Contite measuring cell for hydrostatic level measurement
Input / Output
Certification / Approvals
- Process connection: Suspension clamp
- Temperature: With PE cable: -10 to +70°C (+14 to +158°F), with FEP cable: -10 to +80°C (+14 to +176°F)
- Measuring range: 0.1 to 10bar / 100m H2O (1.5 to 150psi / 300ft H2O)
- Accuracy: ±0.2%, ±0.1% (option)
- International explosion protection certificates, overfill prevention WHG, SIL, drinking water approval
Fields of application
- Power & Energy
- Water & Wastewater
The Deltapilot FMB53 is a cable version with mounting clamp. This device with the Contite measuring cell is typically used in the environmental industries. It is made for level measurement in liquid and paste-like media in open or closed containers and unaffected by possible foam formation. For use in SIL2 safety systems.
We find the right product for you
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.