Pressure sensor with Contite measuring cell for hydrostatic level measurement
- Process connection: Suspension clamp
- Temperature: With PE cable: -10 to +70°C (+14 to +158°F), with FEP cable: -10 to +80°C (+14 to +176°F)
- Measuring range: 0.1 to 10bar / 100m H2O (1.5 to 150psi / 300ft H2O)
- Accuracy: ±0.2%, ±0.1% (option)
- International explosion protection certificates, overfill prevention WHG, SIL, drinking water approval
Fields of application
- Power & Energy
- Water & Wastewater
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.