Compact hydrostatic level transmitter for hygienic conditions
- Measuring range: 100mbar to 10bar (1.5psi to 150psi)
- Accuracy: ±0.1%, optionally ±0.075%
- Pressure measurement in liquids, gases and paste-like media and is unaffected by possible foam formation
- Explosion protection certificates, overfill prevention WHG, SIL, hygienic certificates, marine approvals
- Process Temperature: –10 to 100°C (14 to 212°F) (135°C (275°F) for 30 minutes maximum)
Fields of application
- Level, volume or mass measurements in liquids
- Pressure measurement in liquids, gases and paste-like media in all areas of process engineering, process measurement technology, pharmaceutics and the food industry
The Deltapilot FMB70 hydrostatic level transmitter from Endress+Hauser with a condensate resistant Contite measuring cell and two-chamber housing is typically used in the process and hygienic applications. It is made for level measurement in liquid and paste-like media in open or closed containers and unaffected by possible foam formation. The integrated HistoROM/M-DAT data module makes the management of process and device parameters easy. Designed according to IEC 61508 for use in SIL3 safety systems.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.