Digirail Nxprog - Programmable I/o Module
- Communication interface: USB, CAN, Ethernet, RS485
- Operating temperature: -20 to 60°C ( -4 to 140°F)
- Power supply:10 Vdc to 36 Vdc
- Fully compatible with the Arduino IDE
- I/O Module easy programmable
Fields of application
- Reliable and robust device for industrial automation applications
- DigiRail NXprog can be used as an I/O extension of standard automation systems
- DigiRail NXprog can be used as as a brain of stand alone for customized applications
- As replacement for small PLCs with the advantage of using high-level programming languages, such as C/C++
DigiRail NXprog gathers the best of both, easy programming of Arduino community and industrial device reliability and robustness for automation applications. Its integrated I/O handles analog and digital signals, allowing DigiRail NXprog be used as an I/O extension of standard automation systems or as a brain of custom applications. Arduino compatible, DigiRail NXprog enables the use of high level programming languages such as C / C ++ that enable the user to implement complex algorithms such as recursive logic, state machines, statistical analysis and mathematical equations. This is an excellent advantage over the mid-level programming hardship (IEC standard) found on most PLCs in the global market, considered archaic by the new generation of automation technicians.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.