Digirail Nxprog - Programmable I/o Module
- Communication interface: USB, CAN, Ethernet, RS485
- Operating temperature: -20 to 60°C ( -4 to 140°F)
- Power supply:10 Vdc to 36 Vdc
- Fully compatible with the Arduino IDE
- I/O Module easy programmable
Fields of application
- Reliable and robust device for industrial automation applications
- DigiRail NXprog can be used as an I/O extension of standard automation systems
- DigiRail NXprog can be used as as a brain of stand alone for customized applications
- As replacement for small PLCs with the advantage of using high-level programming languages, such as C/C++
DigiRail NXprog gathers the best of both, easy programming of Arduino community and industrial device reliability and robustness for automation applications. Its integrated I/O handles analog and digital signals, allowing DigiRail NXprog be used as an I/O extension of standard automation systems or as a brain of custom applications. Arduino compatible, DigiRail NXprog enables the use of high level programming languages such as C / C ++ that enable the user to implement complex algorithms such as recursive logic, state machines, statistical analysis and mathematical equations. This is an excellent advantage over the mid-level programming hardship (IEC standard) found on most PLCs in the global market, considered archaic by the new generation of automation technicians.
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.