Digital pH Sensor for the Food and Life Sciences Industry
- Measuring principle: Glass electrode
- Temperature: 0 to 135 °C (32 to 275 °F)
- Process pressure (absolute): Electrode version TB, TC: 1 to 14 bar (15 to 203 psi)
- Suitable for CIP/SIP and autoclaving maintaining high accuracy
- Approved for hazardous area use
Fields of application
- Hygienic and sterile applications: Fermenters, Biotechnology, Life sciences and Food industry
- Process technology and monitoring of processes with: Quickly changing pH values, High proportion of electrode poisons such as H2S
- With ATEX, FM and CSA approval for use in hazardous areas.
The Ceragel CPS71D is a digital pH sensor from Endress+Hauser for sterile and hygienic applications. Its contamination-resistant gel guarantees stable measurements even in flowing media or with low conductivity. The sensor is sterilizable, autoclavable and non-toxic, ensuring maximum safety for your products. In addition, the Memosens digital technology combines maximum process and data security with ease of use: the CPS71D resists corrosion and moisture, can be calibrated in the laboratory and enables predictive maintenance.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.