Digital pH sensor for the chemical and life sciences industry
- Measuring principle: Glass electrode
- Measured pH-value: 0 to 14
- Applicable at very low conductivities (= 0.1 µS/cm) thanks to liquid KCl electrolyte
- Suitable for cleaning in place (CIP) and sterilization in place (SIP)
- Adjustable sensorlengths: 120, 225, 360 and 425 mm
Fields of application
- Media with very low conductivities or a considerable amount of organic solvents or alcohols and fast changing media:
- Chemical industry
- Power plants, e.g. boiler feed water
- Life sciences, e.g. water for injection
- With ATEX, FM and CSA approval for use in hazardous areas.
Ceraliquid CPS41D from Endress+Hauser is a digital pH sensor for harsh, chemical, and low conductivity or high organic solvent applications. Free EU shipping! With its fast response time, the sensor guarantees high process reliability even in applications with rapidly changing media compositions. In addition, the Memosens digital technology combines maximum process and data security with ease of use: CPS41D resists corrosion and moisture, can be calibrated in the laboratory and enables predictive maintenance.