Compact panel device for the water, wastewater, food and power industries
Get a quotation for this product now
+49 (0)30 588 492 63
- 4-wire transmitter for free chlorine/Chlordioxide in a panel housing. Simple Calibration via "CAL"-button.
- Dimension: 96mm x 96mm, built in depth : 146mm.
- Output Chlor/Chlordioxid, pH, Temperatur : 0/4-20mA- Profibus- Hart + 0/4-20mA
- Input Chlor / Chlordioxide and pH/ORP Sensor.
- Design Overload protection, alarm relais, different controller functions (P(ID)), temperature display, 2-line display, current output galvanically separated.
Fields of application
- Water & Wastewater (Disinfection process control and monitoring; Desalination with membrane technology; Swimming and whirl pools; Gas scrubbers)
- Food & Beverages (Disinfection of process water)
- Power plants (Cooling water disinfection)
Liquisys CCM223 is a standard chlorine transmitter with integrated pH compensation for free chlorine. It improves your operational safety thanks to continuous plausibility, process and sensor checks. Select from numerous hardware and software modules, such as relays or fieldbus communication, to adapt it exactly to your measuring task. This modularity also allows you to upgrade the transmitter at any time. A simple menu and calibration make configuration and operation fast and easy.