Disinfection Transmitter for the water, wastewater, food and power industries
- 4-wire transmitter for free chlorine/Chlordioxide in a panel housing
- Application Drinking water, water, waste water process, pool
- Design Overload protection, alarm relais, different controller functions (P(ID)), temperature display, 2-line display, current output galvanically separated
- Input: Chor / Chlordioxide and pH/ORP Sensor
- Output: Chlor/Chlordioxid, pH, Temperatur : 0/4...20mA- Profibus- Hart + 0/4...20mA
Fields of application
- Water & Wastewater (Disinfection process control and monitoring, desalination with membrane technology, swimming and whirl pools and gas scrubbers)
- Food & Beverages (Disinfection of process water)
- Power plants (Cooling water disinfection)
Liquisys CCM223 is a standard chlorine disinfection transmitter from Endress+Hauser with integrated pH compensation. It improves your operational safety thanks to continuous plausibility, process, and sensor checks. Select from numerous hardware and software modules, such as relays or Fieldbus communication, to adapt it exactly to your measuring task. This modularity also allows you to upgrade the transmitter at any time. A simple menu and calibration make configuration and operation fast and easy.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.