Infrared thermometer (pyrometer) for high-temperature measurements of metals, metal oxides, and ceramics
- Measuring Principle/ sensor type: Non-contact infrared temperature sensors
- Measuring/Operating Range: DM 1ML: 485 to 1800°C; DM 2ML: 250 to 1600°C; DM 1MH: 650 to 1800 °C
- Accuracy: ±(0.3 % of reading +2°C)
- Short response time of 1 ms
- Spectral range: 1 or 1.6 μm
Fields of application
- Temperature measurements requiring short measuring wavelengths
- Precise and reliable measuring of metallic suraces in metal processing (e.g. welding, sintering) as well as metal oxides and ceramics
Due to the short measuring wavelength and the high temperature range of up to 2200°C the pyrometers of the DM401 series are ideally suited for high-temperature measurements of metals, metal oxides, and ceramics. The small sensor head allows for easy installation in limited and cramped spaces. Moreover, it reliably measures temperatures even in ambient temperatures of up to 125°C.
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive