Infrared thermometer (pyrometer) for high-temperature measurements of metals, metal oxides, and ceramics
- Measuring Principle/ sensor type: Non-contact infrared temperature sensors
- Measuring/Operating Range: DM 1ML: 485 to 1800°C; DM 2ML: 250 to 1600°C; DM 1MH: 650 to 1800 °C
- Accuracy: ±(0.3 % of reading +2°C)
- Short response time of 1 ms
- Spectral range: 1 or 1.6 μm
Fields of application
- Temperature measurements requiring short measuring wavelengths
- Precise and reliable measuring of metallic suraces in metal processing (e.g. welding, sintering) as well as metal oxides and ceramics
Due to the short measuring wavelength and the high temperature range of up to 2200°C the pyrometers of the DM401 series are ideally suited for high-temperature measurements of metals, metal oxides, and ceramics. The small sensor head allows for easy installation in limited and cramped spaces. Moreover, it reliably measures temperatures even in ambient temperatures of up to 125°C.
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.