Infrared thermometer (pyrometer) for low-temperature measurement of metals and composite materials
- Measuring Principle/ sensor type: Non-contact infrared temperature sensors
- Measuring/Operating Range: 3ML: 50 to 400 °C; 3MH2: 200 to 1500 °C & 3MH1: 150 to 1000 °C
- Accuracy: ±0.3% of the reading +2 °C
- Short response time of 1 ms
- Spectral range: 2.3 μm
Fields of application
- Low-temperature measurements of metals and composite materials
Due to its short measuring wavelength and a temperature range from 50 °C on, the DM501 infrared thermometer (pyrometer) is ideally suited for employment in low-temperature measurements of metals and composite materials.
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive