Infrared thermometer (pyrometer) for low-temperature measurement of metals and composite materials
- Measuring Principle/ sensor type: Non-contact infrared temperature sensors
- Measuring/Operating Range: 3ML: 50 to 400 °C; 3MH2: 200 to 1500 °C & 3MH1: 150 to 1000 °C
- Accuracy: ±0.3% of the reading +2 °C
- Short response time of 1 ms
- Spectral range: 2.3 μm
Fields of application
- Low-temperature measurements of metals and composite materials
Due to its short measuring wavelength and a temperature range from 50 °C on, the DM501 infrared thermometer (pyrometer) is ideally suited for employment in low-temperature measurements of metals and composite materials.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.