DRTR-I²C Relative pressure transmitter with digital output
Compact pressure transmitter in stainless steel for liquid and gases
- Calibrated and temperature-compensated I²C signal
- Measuring range: -1 to 100 bar relative
- Maximum allowable pressure: 4 to 175 bar
- Accuracy: ≤ 0.5% FSO at 23 °C
- Voltage output signal: 0 to 10 V
Fields of application
- Industrial applications
- Machines and equipment manufacture
- Automatic control systems
The pressure sensor DRTR-I²C-R with digital I²C interface from B+B sensors transmits the measured value as a calibrated and temperature-compensated signal. Microcontroller or pressure controller can directly read the pressure values via the M12-plug connector. The robust probe housing with protection class IP65 is made of stainless steel and has a G¼“ external thread process connection.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.