Dear visitor, the current version of your browser is not supported by Visaya. Please update your browser version to access our website.
DuoSeries LB 470
Level transmitter for radiometric level measurements
Currently we don't offer this product on the shop.
Are you a representative of this brand?
All the information on this page is only provided as guidance. Brands and trademarks are owned by the respective companies.
- Signal output: 4 to 20 mA, potential-free / max. impedance 500 Ω
- Digital inputs: 2 inputs for stop and external adjustment
- Ambient temperature: Operation: -20 to 50°C (-4 to 122°F), wall housing max. 40°C
- Power supply: 100 to 240 VAC ±10 %, 50 to 60 Hz, 30 VA (master) or 15 VA (slave) 24 VDC (18 to 30 VDC), 30 W
- Full compatibility with predecessor model LB 440 and all 2-wire detectors LB 44xx, LB 54xx and LB 47xx
Fields of application
- Especially large or thick-walled containers (SuperSens)
- Applications with limited space (CrystalSENS)
- Interface detection (UniSENS)
The DuoSeries LB 470 system from Berthold convinces with its proven 2-wire technology. The radiometric level measurement with intrinsically safe power supply (full Ex-i) is evaluated with diagnostic functions and self-monitoring. The simple, intuitive operation via touch screen and the integrated feature for compensation of gas phase fluctuations guarantee maximum, continuous measuring accuracy. In addition, the DuoSeries LB 470 has all common Ex approvals.