Compact hygienic thermometer
- Measuring Principle: Pt100
- Measuring Range: -40 to 160 °C (-40 to 320 °F)
- Accuracy: 0.03% of measuring range
- Response time: t50 = 1 s, t90 = 2 s (depending on configuration)
- 4-wire, Pt100 or PC-programmable transmitter with 4...20 mA output
Fields of application
- Sanitary applications
- Food and beverage industry
- Bio and pharmaceutical industry, production of active ingredients
- Tanks and pipes
The Easytemp TMR35 from Endress+Hauser is available with a range of hygienic process connections which leads to a high flexibility. It offers good accuracy and response times and has been specifically designed for hygienic applications with 3-A certification. The TMR35 fulfills all the requirements in the food & beverage as well as in the Life Science industries.
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.