Modular RTD thermometer with screw-in thread
- Measuring Principle: 1x Pt100
- Measuring Range: -30 to 300 °C (-22 to 572 °F)
- Accuracy: 0.08%, Pt100 class A
- Response Time: 18 s (t50); 55 s (T90 )
- Output: Analog output 4...20 mA
Fields of application
- Machine building, plant and vessel construction
- Energy and power plant technology
- Chemical industry
- Food and beverage industry
- Preferred applications are in vessels or in pipes, where requirements are short response time and mechanical strength
The Easytemp TSM187 modular RTD thermometer from Endress+hauser is a comprehensive and common temperature measurement device for almost all branches of industry. The thermometer is mainly used in the chemical industry but also finds its use in other branches. Preferred applications are vessels and pipes where stability and short response times are required. The device with head transmitter is a complete unit ready for use with enhanced measurement accuracy and reliability compared to directly wired sensors. A variety of dimensions offers flexible application possibilities.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.