Modular RTD thermometer
- Measuring Principle: Pt100
- Measuring Range: -30 to 200 °C (-22 to 392 °F)
- Accuracy: Class A acc. to IEC 60751
- Respnse Time: t50 = 4 s, t90 = 8 s
- Output: Analog output 4...20 mA
Fields of application
- Preferred applications are in vessels or in pipes, where no high process pressures and no extreme temperatures appear.
The Easytemp TSM487 thermometer from Endress+Hauser is mainly used in the chemical industry but also finds its use in other branches. Preferred applications are vessels or pipes where no high process pressures and no extreme temperatures appear. The device with head transmitter is a complete unit ready for use with enhanced measurement accuracy and reliability compared to directly wired sensors. A variety of dimensions offers flexible application possibilities.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.