Battery powered ultrasonic level sensor with integrated 3G mobile radio module
Luis Arcos will help you to find the right product: +49 (0)30 509 308 800 email@example.comContact Expert
- Measuring range up to 4 m
- Resolution of the ultrasonic sensor is +/-10mm (∆=2cm)
- Battery powered ultrasonic level sensor with integrated 3G mobile radio module
- Monitor receives and interprets measurement data in 60min intervals
- Determines and transmits measured values to the web portal at 24h intervals
Fields of application
- Fuel oil tanks, cellar tanks, underground tanks, cisterns, Storage tanks and ICB, fuel tanks, drums with a volume of at least 200 litres and mobile Tanks
The Proteus EcoCloud 3G is an innovative, universal, battery-operated ultrasonic level gauge with 3G module for the measurement of fuel oil tanks, cisterns and storage tanks. The Proteus EcoCloud 3G measures the contents of your tank up to 4 times an hour and transmits measurement data via the 3G network to a data server at least once a day. This data is then displayed on a web portal (web app) also optimized for display on mobile devices such as smartphones.
Specify the medium in the tank, i.e. water, fuel, etc.
Choose Tank type A for rectangular tanks, B for oval or round tanks, C for flat tanks (W>H)
Specify the distance between the tanks floor and bottom tip of the sensor in cm. If the distance between the sensor and the max. fill line is greater than 15cm the difference must be entered in offset below.
4. Enter the width (W) of the tank
5. Specify the length / depth (Z) of the tank
6. Please provide the maximum tank volume in litres. For use in battery tanks please enter the combined volume of all tanks.
7. The level of the intake at the bottom of the tank. Default setting is 8cm.
8. In order to get more accurate measurements place the sensor 15cm above the maximum fill line. If this distance is more than 15cm and there is an empty area please spcifiy it here in X cm (total distance in cm between sensor and surface - 15cm = X)
9. This device has 4 alert options, the picture illustrates realistic (practical) values for the alerts, which refer to the volume of the tank. E.g. 95% means 95% of the maximum filling volume.
If the alerts are set, the client will automatically receive an e-mail to the registered e-mail address of Tank24 user account, when one of the volumetric boundaries are reached.
|Measuring principle||Non-contact ultrasonic|
|Measurement level range||0.5 to 4 m|
|Measured value resolution||+/-10mm (∆=2cm)|
|Blocking distance||150 mm|
|Maximum measurement interval||Determines and transmits measured values to the web portal at 24h intervals|
|Process temperature range||-10 to 50 °C (14 to 122 °F)|
|Battery life||>2 years for data transmission in 24h intervals|
|Communication protocol||3G Mobile|
|Installation type||Vessel, Tank, Shaft|
|Installation position||On top|
|Process connection||2", 1¼" and 1½" (thread)|
|Power supply||4 x Type C lR14 Alkaline 1.5V|
|Transmitter connection wiring||Wireless: 3G Mobile|