Ultrasonic level sensor with WIFI modem and WebApp
- Measuring range up to 3m
- Measures all liquids: heating oil, water, diesel, etc
- Measures every 6 hours and transfers the data once a day via WiFi to data server
- Battery life up to 10 years
- No limitation of the max. measurable tank volume
- Graphic display of the filling level
Fields of application
- Proven successful in over 30,000 applications
- Measures all liquids: heating oil, water, diesel, etc.
- Suitable for fuel oil tanks, diesel tanks, cellar tanks, underground tanks, reservoirs, storage tanks and ICB drums with a volume of at least 200 litre
EcoFrog from E-Sensorix is a modern level indicator for the fuel oil tanks and monitor the fill level in the fuel oil tanks and consumption via a web portal or on smartphone. EcoFrog is the alternative for thread floats, dipsticks, fuel meters or other mechanical systems and can also be used where it is impossible to connect to the grid.
The device offers the possibility of individual configurations.For configuring the device suitable to your application, following information's are required:
- Medium in the tank e.g. fuel oil, water, etc.
- Different tank types: Tank type A for rectangular tanks, B for oval or round tanks,
C for flat, horizontal tanks (B>H)
- Height (H) in cm, more precisely the distance between tank bottom and sensor outlet (entire measuring range). If the distance between sensor and maximum filling height is > 15cm, please indicate the difference as offset.
- Width (W) in cm * and length / depth (Z) in cm *
- Maximum volume in litres (When used on battery tanks, please add the volume of all tanks.)
- Height of the sampling point / suction point in cm. The level at which the contents of the tank are sucked in and is also called "dead zone" or "sludge". Standard according to TÜV in fuel oil tanks is 8cm (standard setting).
- Sensor offset (empty area) in cm. In order to achieve optimum measurements, the sensor should be installed 15cm above the maximum filling level. If this distance is larger and there is an empty area, enter it here in cm (e.g. 2cm).
|Measuring principle||Non-contact ultrasonic|
|Sensor frequency||WiFi standard 2.412 to 2.462GHz|
|Measurement level range||0.5 to 3 m (10 ft)|
|Measured value resolution||+/- 10 mm|
|Blocking distance||150 mm|
|Maximum measurement interval||Measures every 6h and transmits measured values to the data server in 24h intervals|
|Process temperature range||-17 to 50 °C (0 to 122 °F)|
|Sensor accuracy||± 20 mm|
|Battery||3.6V Li-SOCl2, size R14 (C) (or also SaftLSH14)|
|Battery life||Up to 10 years|
|Communication protocol||Wireless: 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi|
|Resolution||Ultrasonic resolution: ± 1 cm|
|Installation type||Vessel, Tank, Shaft|
|Installation position||On top|
|Process connection||2", 1¼" and 1½" (thread)|
|Housing material||UV stabilized Polypropylene|
|Degree of protection||IP67|
|Power supply||3.6V Li-SOCl2, size R14 (C) (or also SaftLSH14)|
|Transmitter connection wiring||Wireless: 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi|
|Ambient temperature range||-17 to 50 °C|
|Storage temperature||20 to 25 °C (68 to 77 °F)|
|Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)||EN 61000-4-2/3|