Ultrasonic heating oil level sensor with separate digital display
- Type of medium: Liquids
- Measuring range: 0.12 to 3 m
- Accuracy: ± 10 mm
- Measures tanks with up to 19,999 litres volume
- Not approved for EX applications
- Monitor receives and interprets measurement data at 60 min intervals
- Battery operated ultrasound sensor with separate display that connects wirelessly
Fields of application
- Heating oil, diesel fuel or lubricating oil tanks
The Proteus EcoMeter is an innovative ultrasonic level sensor and energy consumption monitor designed for heating oil tanks used in the private sector. EcoMeter is a modern and accurate alternative to mechanical dipsticks and other mechanical devices. It can be used with tanks up to 5300 Gallons (19.999 litres) and 10ft (3m) height. The device comes with an optional antenna extension (EcoMeter PLUS): An additional cable with a length of about 30 ft (9m) between the sensor and wireless module allows you to install the sensor in underground tanks and cisterns, manway opening or hard to access and radio dead areas.
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive
Questions & Answers
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!