Ultrasonic heating oil level sensor with separate digital display
- Type of medium: Liquids
- Measuring range: 0.12 to 3 m
- Accuracy: ± 10 mm
- Measures tanks with up to 19,999 litres volume
- Not approved for EX applications
- Monitor receives and interprets measurement data at 60 min intervals
- Battery operated ultrasound sensor with separate display that connects wirelessly
Fields of application
- Heating oil, diesel fuel or lubricating oil tanks
The Proteus EcoMeter is an innovative ultrasonic level sensor and energy consumption monitor designed for heating oil tanks used in the private sector. EcoMeter is a modern and accurate alternative to mechanical dipsticks and other mechanical devices. It can be used with tanks up to 5300 Gallons (19.999 litres) and 10ft (3m) height. The device comes with an optional antenna extension (EcoMeter PLUS): An additional cable with a length of about 30 ft (9m) between the sensor and wireless module allows you to install the sensor in underground tanks and cisterns, manway opening or hard to access and radio dead areas.
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive
Questions & Answers
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.