Ultrasonic Level Sensor with integrated radio module and external power supply
Get a quotation for this product now
- Ultrasonic level sensor with integrated radio transmitter (non-contact sensor, non-mechanical parts)
- EcoMeter P measures the level in tanks with up to 19,999 litres of liquid.
- The sensor measures every 15 seconds and the wireless display also receives measurement data every 15 seconds.
Fields of application
- Suitable for steel tanks, plastic tanks, cellar tanks, concrete tanks and cisterns or all external tanks
- Measures almost all tanks, regardless of manufacturer or construction material
EcoMeter P is a gauge specially designed for small tanks with fast and frequent level changes. The sensor sends a new level signal to the EcoMonitor every 15 seconds. This means that rapid level changes during filling or emptying can be reliably detected. The system consists of an ultrasonic level sensor (contactless sensor, no mechanical parts) with integrated radio module (reach up to 150m) and a separate, digital radio display. EcoMeter P measures the level in tanks with up to 19,999 litres of liquid.
|Measuring principle||Non-contact ultrasonic|
|Sensor frequency||433 MHz FM|
|Blocking distance [mm]||150 mm|
|Battery life||up to 3 Years|
|Measurement level range [m]||0.5 m...3 m|
|Process connection||Threaded adapter|
|Housing material||UV stabilized Polypropylene|
|Housing Protection/Degree of protection|| Sensor: IP67|
Indoor monitor: IP44
|Power supply||Monitor - Receiver: 5V DC (40mA)|
Sensor: 3V LiMn cell
Power plug: 150V-240V
|Transmitter connection wiring||Wireless|
|Ambient temperature range||-10°C...60°C|