Ultrasonic level sensor with integrated radio module and external power supply
- Type of medium: Liquids
- Measuring range: 0.5 to 3 m
- Accuracy: ± 10 mm
- Process temperature range: -10 to 60 °C
- Measures in tanks of up to 19,999 litres
- Measuring frequency: Sensor measures every 15 seconds
- Transmission: Radio display also receives measurement data every 15 seconds
- Display of measured values, time, room temperature, critical battery status
Fields of application
- Suitable for steel tanks, plastic tanks, cellar tanks, concrete tanks and cisterns or all external tanks
- Measures almost all tanks, regardless of manufacturer or construction material
The EcoMeter P ultrasonic level sensor from Proteus is a gauge specially designed for small tanks with fast and frequent level changes. The sensor sends a new level signal to the EcoMonitor every 15 seconds. This means that rapid level changes during filling or emptying can be reliably detected. The system consists of an ultrasonic level sensor (contactless sensor, no mechanical parts) with integrated radio module (reach up to 150m) and a separate, digital radio display. EcoMeter P measures the level in tanks with up to 19,999 litres of liquid.
*This device contains a small battery to measure during power failures. If the device is not connected to the mains plug for a long period of time, the battery may be drained.