Ultrasonic water cistern level sensor with separate digital display
- Type of medium: Liquids
- Measuring range: 0.12 to 3 m
- Accuracy: ± 10 mm
- Process temperature range: -10 to 60 °C
- Measures tanks up to 19,999 litres
- Normal mode: Monitor receives and processes data in 30 min intervals
- Fast Mode: Monitor receives measurement data in real time at level change of ≥ 1 1/5" (3 cm)/ min
- The ultrasound sensor is battery operated and connected via a radio transmitter to the monitor
Fields of application
- Suitable for use with underground cisterns and tanks or inaccessible areas
- Basement tanks, underground tanks, concrete tanks and cisterns, outdoor tanks or battery tanks
The Proteus EcoMeter S is an ultrasonic liquid level sensor, battery powered and equipped with a digital radio transmitter. This device has been developed especially for water tanks, rainwater and cisterns - but it can also be used for continuous measurement of the fuel tanks content (eg. diesel). The intelligent algorithm responds quickly to level changes in the tank (e.g. during refilling of water or fuel several times per day, or pumping the tank content out).
Optional antenna extension (EcoMeter PLUS): An additional cable with a length of about 30 ft (9m) between the sensor and wireless module allows you to install the sensor in underground tanks and cisterns, manway opening or hard to access and radio dead areas.