Custody transfer BTU meter for recording heat quantities of water
- For heat quantity and heat quantity difference on heating/cooling circuits
- Inputs: 1x Pulse/current, 2x RTD/current,
- Output: 1x current, 2x open collector, 2x relay
- Alarms: Colour change in case of alarm event on Display
- Configuration: Local buttons, USB interface and optionally Ethernet for configuration
- Communication protocol: USB interface, Ethernet TCP/IP, RS485, Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU, M-Bus
- Custody transfer approval and allows bi-directional measurement
Fields of application
- Recording and billing the quantities of heat and cold in: Heating circuits, Cooling circuits, Combined heating and cooling circuits
- Typical application areas in industry, long-distance heat networks and building automation
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive