Data logger with 8 configurable analog inputs/outputs
- 8 universal analog inputs: Thermocouples, V, mV, mA, Pt100 and Pt1000
- Internal Memory of 2 MB (512,000 loggings) expandable with SD-Card up to 16 GB
- USB, Ethernet and RS485 interface
- 8 digital I/Os (individually configured as input or output)
- 2 relay outputs (NO, NC and common)
- Alarm e-mails, FTP and HTML functionalities
- Easy and intuitive configuration via PC software
Fields of application
- Displaying and recording of critical process parameters
- Temperature monitoring in metal working
- Monitoring of processes in power stations
- Tank level monitoring
FieldLogger is a versatile, powerful and yet cost-effective data logger from Novus handling analog, digital and other types of variables with high resolution and speed. It is a high performance and high connectivity equipment and yet easy to configure and operate. FieldLogger has one USB interface to be connected to a computer (for configuration, monitoring and data download) and another USB port for plugging a flash drive for data retrieval. An exclusive color HMI can be attached or remotely installed for local indication or configuration.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.