Data logger with 8 configurable analog inputs/outputs
Get a quotation for this product now
- 8 universal analog input channels: Thermocouples, V, mV, mA, Pt100 and Pt1000;
- RS485 interface (Modbus master or slave)
- 8 digital I/Os (individually configured as input or output)
- 2 relay outputs (NO, NC and common)
- 512k logging basic memory for data storage (Internal Memory of 2 MB and SD-Card up tp 16 GB)
Fields of application
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50 °C
- Operating Humidity: Relative Humidity (Maximum): 80 % up to 30 ºC (For temperatures above 30 ºC, decrease 3 % per ºC)
- Installation category II
- Areas with a maximum of Pollution degree 2
- Operating Height: < 2000 m
FieldLogger is a versatile, powerful and yet cost effective data logger handling analog, digital and other types of variables with high resolution and speed. It is a high performance and high connectivity equipment and yet easy to configure and operate.
FieldLogger has one USB interface to be connected to a computer (for configuration, monitoring and data download) and another USB port for plugging a flash driver for data retrieval.
An exclusive color HMI can be attached or remotely installed for local indication or configuration.