Data logger with 8 configurable analog inputs/outputs
- 8 universal analog input channels: Thermocouples, V, mV, mA, Pt100 and Pt1000
- RS485 interface (Modbus master or slave)
- 8 digital I/Os (individually configured as input or output)
- 2 relay outputs (NO, NC and common)
- 512k logging basic memory for data storage (Internal Memory of 2 MB and SD-Card up tp 16 GB)
Fields of application
- Temperature monitoring in metal working
- Monitoring of processes in power stations
- Displaying and recording of critical process parameters
- Tank and level monitoring
FieldLogger is a versatile, powerful and yet cost-effective data logger from Novus handling analog, digital and other types of variables with high resolution and speed. It is a high performance and high connectivity equipment and yet easy to configure and operate. FieldLogger has one USB interface to be connected to a computer (for configuration, monitoring and data download) and another USB port for plugging a flash drive for data retrieval. An exclusive color HMI can be attached or remotely installed for local indication or configuration.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.