Data logger with 8 configurable analog inputs/outputs
- 8 universal analog inputs: Thermocouples, V, mV, mA, Pt100 and Pt1000
- Internal Memory of 2 MB (512,000 loggings) expandable with SD-Card up to 16 GB
- USB, Ethernet and RS485 interface
- 8 digital I/Os (individually configured as input or output)
- 2 relay outputs (NO, NC and common)
- Alarm e-mails, FTP and HTML functionalities
- Easy and intuitive configuration via PC software
Fields of application
- Displaying and recording of critical process parameters
- Temperature monitoring in metal working
- Monitoring of processes in power stations
- Tank level monitoring
FieldLogger is a versatile, powerful and yet cost-effective data logger from Novus handling analog, digital and other types of variables with high resolution and speed. It is a high performance and high connectivity equipment and yet easy to configure and operate. FieldLogger has one USB interface to be connected to a computer (for configuration, monitoring and data download) and another USB port for plugging a flash drive for data retrieval. An exclusive color HMI can be attached or remotely installed for local indication or configuration.
Buy and order the FieldLogger 512K 24V with RS485 interface from Novus Automation in our online shop with free delivery in EU. In two steps, you can select the options and proceed to checkout. The FieldLogger will be shipped to your wished address. (SKUs: 8812130000 , 8812130400, 8812120000, 8812120004, 8812191900 (Ethernet), 8812191904 (Ethernet))
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive