Infrared thermometer for contactless temperature measurements
- Measuring range: -20 to 420 °C
- Accuracy: ±2% (-20 to 100 °C); ±3% (100 to 420 °C)
- Laser 570 nm and 8:1 optical resolution
- Automatic switch off function and LCD display
- Battery change indicator and Switchable temperature between °C / °F function
Fields of application
- Non-contact temperature control
- Control of incoming goods
- Mechanical engineering, machine control
- Food and grocery industry
- Process control
The Flashbeam 8869 infrared thermometer from B+B sensors is a handy and precise IR-device for non-contact temperature measurements. The infrared measuring device has a short response time and is ideally suited for measurements of objects which are e. g. farther away or moving, due to the integrated laser aiming assistance. The device has an intuitive key guidance system and measured values can be displayed either in Celsius or Fahrenheit. Furthermore, the IR measuring device is featured with a hold function, so the measured value remains on the LCD display until the measurement button is pressed again. The device comes with a protective bag.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.