Flowphant T DTT31
Compact and cost-saving flow switch for safe monitoring of flow rates and temperature in industrial processes
- Measuring Range: Flow: 0.03 to 3 m/s (0.1 to 9.84 ft/s); Temperature: -20 to 85 °C (-4 to 185 °F)
- Accuracy: Flow: 2% - 10% (per measurement range)
- With threaded connections or compression fitting
- Insertion type sensor
- Marine approval & 3.1 certificate
Fields of application
- Monitoring of cooling water circuits of pumps, turbines, compressors and heat exchangers
- Monitoring of pump functions, lubrication circuits
- Leak monitoring in process pipes
- Filter monitoring in the beverages industry
The switch is designed for the safe measurement, display and monitoring of relative mass flow rates of liquid media with practically no pressure loss. It can be selected between one or two switch outputs as well as one switch output and one standardized analog output for flow rates or temperature values. Typical applications are: Monitoring cooling water circulation processes or lubrication systems of pumps and heat exchangers or leak monitoring in process lines.
We find the right product for you
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.