Infrared thermometer for the food industry
- Temperature measuring range: -30 to 200 °C
- Accuracy: ±1 °C (0 to 65 °C), ±1.1 °C (<0 °C), ±1,5% (>65 °C)
- HACCP temperature danger zones indicated with safe / unsafe LEDs (green / red)
- 7 sec hold display function for easier reading and auto switch off function
- Distance Spot ratio: 2.5:1
Fields of application
- Non-contact temperature control
- Food industry
- Hotel and catering services
- Logistics / food chains
- Incoming goods inspection
- Hygenic quality control
The FoodPro infrared thermometer from B+B sensors offers quick and convenient temperature checks for all food applications. The target illumination shows the measurement area so users can move closer for more accurate readings. Furthermore, the IR-thermometer indicates HACCP temperature danger zones with a clear "safe" or "unsafe" warning displayed by a green or red LED. The IR-devices is hand-washable sealed to IP54 standards for long life expectancy and accuracy. The scale can be either switched to °C or °F.
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.