Infrared thermometer for the food industry
- Temperature measuring range: -30 to 200 °C
- Accuracy: ±1 °C (0 to 65 °C), ±1.1 °C (<0 °C), ±1,5% (>65 °C)
- HACCP temperature danger zones indicated with safe / unsafe LEDs (green / red)
- 7 sec hold display function for easier reading and auto switch off function
- Distance Spot ratio: 2.5:1
Fields of application
- Non-contact temperature control
- Food industry
- Hotel and catering services
- Logistics / food chains
- Incoming goods inspection
- Hygenic quality control
The FoodPro infrared thermometer from B+B sensors offers quick and convenient temperature checks for all food applications. The target illumination shows the measurement area so users can move closer for more accurate readings. Furthermore, the IR-thermometer indicates HACCP temperature danger zones with a clear "safe" or "unsafe" warning displayed by a green or red LED. The IR-devices is hand-washable sealed to IP54 standards for long life expectancy and accuracy. The scale can be either switched to °C or °F.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.