Infrared thermometer for the food industry
- Temperature measuring range: -35 to 275 °C (IR); -40 to 200 °C (penetration probe)
- Accuracy: T < 0 °C ±1.1 °C, 0 to 65 °C ±1 °C ,T > +65 °C ± 1.5% (IR); -40 to -5 °C ±1 °C, -5 to 65 °C ±0.5 °C, T > +65 °C ± 1% (penetration probe)
- HACCP temperature danger zones indicated with safe / unsafe LEDs (green / red)
- 7 sec hold display function for easier reading and auto switch off function
- Distance Spot ratio: 2.5:1
Fields of application
- Food industry
- Food control / inspection
The FoodProPlus infrared thermometer from B+B Sensors is ideally suited for applications in the food industry and helps to control the temperature according to the HACCP self-checking system. It is characterized by the combination of an infrared sensor and an integrated sensing device, which makes it possible to monitor the core temperature and to measure temperature in a recommended distance of 25 to 250 mm (measuring spot Ø12…100 mm). Besides the display of temperature, symbols for critical values in the food sector are displayed. The device is washable and has an ingress protection of IP54.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.