Simple mechanical mechanism, extremely robust and cost-effective point level switch for bulk solids
- Type of medium: Solids
- Output type: relay
- Process pressure range: 0.5 to 1.5 bar abs.
- Process temperature range: -20 to 80 °C
- Sensor length: up to 2000 mm
- Minimum density of medium: 80 g/l
- Ex approvals: ATEX, FM, IEC Ex
Fields of application
- Point level detection in bulk materials
- Ideal sensor for full, empty and demand alarm in applications with bulk solids
- Silos containing fine-grained or coarse-grained, non-fluidized bulk solids
- Suitable for use in dust explosive areas
The FTE20 is a rotary paddle switch for point level detection in bulk materials. Its robust polymer housing and compact design makes it an ideal sensor for full, empty and demand alarm in applications with bulk solids. The optimized polymers make the unit outstandingly robust and therefore suitable for use in dust explosive areas according the latest standards. The FTE20 is capable of detecting mediums with lower densities compared to its predecessors FTE30 & FTE31.
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive
Questions & Answers
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.