Commubox FXA195 USB/HART modem
Intrinsically safe USB HART interface for Device & FieldCare and Field Xpert software
- Remote commissioning of field devices directly from the control room or anywhere in the current loop using the FXA195 HART modem
- Full support for FieldCare software
- For connection to intrinsically safe circuits (4...20 mA)
- Excellent alternative with cost benefits compared to the standard field communicator
Fields of application
- The Commubox FXA195 is a USB HART Modem connects HART logged, intrinsically safe measuring devices with the USB HART interface of a windows system. This makes the remote operation of the transmitters possible with the aid of the Endress+Hauser FieldCare software. Power is supplied to the Commubox by means of the USB HART interface.
The Commubox FXA195 HART modem connects HART logged, intrinsically safe measuring devices to the USB HART interface of a Windows system.
|Function||Connects intrinsically safe Smart transmitters with HART communication protocol to the USB port of a personal computer or laptop. This makes the remote operation of the transmitters possible with FieldCare.|
|Input type||USB signal as per USB specification.|
|Output type||Connects HART field devices with the USB HART interface of a laptop|
|Hazardous Approvals / Certification||ATEX|