Intrinsically Safe HART/USB Interface for Device & FieldCare and FieldXpert Software
- Remote commissioning of field devices directly from the control room or anywhere in the current loop
- Full support for FieldCare software
- Connection to computer via USB port
- For connection to intrinsically safe control loops (4...20 mA)
- SIL2, IEC61508
Fields of application
- Connects intrinsically safe Smart transmitters with HART protocol to the USB interface of a Windows system.
- Enables remote control of transmitters using Endress+Hauser FieldCare Software.
The Commubox FXA195 HART modem from Endress+Hauser connects intrinsically safe Smart transmitters with HART protocol to the USB interface of a Windows system.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.
Questions & Answers
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive