Gauge Valves GS Type
E Series Gauge Valves GS Type are designed for mounting to Pressure Gauges, Pressure Transmitters and Pressure Switches.
- The innovative design of the valve head units gives long service life
- It has a smooth low-torque operation.
- As standard, are rated to 420 bar (6,092 psi), extendable to 689 bar (10,000 psi).
- To be mounted on Pressure gauges, Pressure Transmitters and Pressure switches.
- On request can be used for sour gas service, fugitive emissions applications, oxygen service.
Fields of application
- Installed on Pressure instruments for Process pressure regulation and equalization.
- It can be adjusted as manifolds for sour gas service (acc. to NACE MR0175/MR0103 and ISO 15156).
- Also degreased and lubricated for oxygen service as well as manifolds for fugitive emission applications.
Gauge Valves are designed, manufactured and tested according to DIN 16270, DIN 16271 and DIN 16272. According to these standards the valves are applicable for a max. allowable (Working) Pressure (PS) of 250 bar (brass) respectively 400 bar (carbon steel and stainless steel) and a max. allowable Temperature (TS) of 120°C for liquids, gas or vapors.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.