GW PL DP/MODBUS
Protocol conversion from MODBUS devices to PROFIBUS DP network
- Protocols supported: Modbus RTU, PROFIBUS DP
- Connection technology: Screw connection
- Supply voltage range: 18 V DC to 30 V DC
- ATEX and IECEx certificates
Fields of application
- Connection of Modbus/RTU devices to a PROFIBUS DP network
The protocol converter GW PL DP/MODBUS by Phoenix Contact is capable of connecting four Modbus/RTU devices to a PROFIBUS DP network. Additionaly it is equipped with a shock (30g,18 ms) and vibration resistance (5g, 10 Hz to 50 Hz) and applicable in an temperature range from -20 to 85°C. The converter shows a protection degree of IP20.
Currently we don't offer this product on the shop.
Are you a representative of this brand?
All the information on this page is only provided as guidance. Brands and trademarks are owned by the respective companies.