GW PL FF/MODBUS
Protocol conversion from MODBUS devices to a FOUNDATION Fieldbus network
- Protocols supported: Modbus RTU, FOUNDATION Fieldbus
- Connection technology: Screw connection
- Supply voltage range: 18 to 30 V DC
- ATEX and IECEx certificates
Fields of application
- Connection of Modbus/RTU devices to a FOUNDATION Fieldbus network
The protocol converter GW PL FF/MODBUS by Phoenix Contact is capable of connecting four Modbus/RTU devices to a FOUNDATION Fieldbus network. Additionaly it is equipped with a shock (30g,18 ms) and vibration resistance (5g, 10 Hz to 50 Hz) and applicable in an temperature range from -20 to 85°C. The converter shows a protection degree of IP20.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.