Hand Valves Type H
Standard Angle Hand Valves that are available with different options concerning Inlet, Outlet, Material and Sealing.
- The innovative design of the valve head units gives long service life.
- It has a smooth low-torque operation.
- As standard hand valves, are rated to 420 bar (6,092 psi), extendable to 689 bar (10,000 psi).
Fields of application
- Are available for diverse flow regulation applications with variety of inlet, outlet, material and sealing options.
- On request, hand valves for sour gas service (acc. to NACE MR0175/MR0103 and ISO 15156).
- Degreased and lubricated for oxygen service and manifolds for fugitive emission applications.
The innovative design of the valve head units gives long service life and a smooth, low-torque operation. The AS-Schneider Hand Valves, as standard, are rated to 420 bar (6,092 psi) ), but can be rated at 689 bar (10,000 psi). AS-Schneider also provides the valves for sour gas service (acc. to NACE MR0175/MR0103 and ISO 15156) and degreased and lubricated for oxygen service.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive