HART CommDTM (FDT2) Universal communication DTM from CodeWrights
DTM for HART modems with easy-to-use interface
- Automatic detection of known HART USB modems (e.g. MACtek Viator)
- Single (point-to-point) and multidrop mode
- Device detection (Scanning) acc. FDT2.0
- Compatible to HART Device DTMs according to FDT1.2.x and FDT2.0
- Executable in any FDT2 frame
- Usable for FDT/DTM certfication
Fields of application
- Food & Beverage
- Power & Energy
- Metals & Mining
- Oil & Gas
- Pulp & Paper
The CodeWrights HART CommDTM (FDT2) facilitates the communication between an FDT2 frame application and HART field devices. It support numerous HART modems (USB / serial). Known USB modems are detected and confi gured automatically. Scanning according FDT 2.0 is also supported. The detection of the HART device in your network and assignment of the corresponding device DTM are therefore done without further confi guration. Additionally the multidrop mode can be used.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.