Surge arrester for DIN rail according to IEC 60715
Get a quotation for this product now
- Operating Voltage 24V/60V/230V/5V/12(80)V/24V
- Certification SIL2 conformity
- Vibration and shock tested according to EN 60068-2
- Direct and indirect shield grounding
Fields of application
- Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Water, Wastewater, and Food industry.
The HAW562 surge arrester is used to protect electronic components from being destroyed by overvoltage. It ensures that overvoltage surges which occur in signal cables (e.g. 4 to 20 mA), in communication lines (fieldbuses) and in power lines are safely passed into the ground. The functionality of the transmitter or the electronics component to be protected is not affected.
|Electrical Connection||HAW562-AAA, -AAD, -8DA|
|Dimensions [mm]||12 x 90 x 72.5 mm|
(0.47\" x 3.54\" x 2.85\")
18 x 90 x 73 mm
(0.71\" x 3.54\" x 2.87\")
|Ambient temperature range [°C]||-40°C – 80 °C|
|Ambient temperature range [°F]||-40°F – 176 °F|