Overvoltage protection device for DIN rail according to IEC 60715
- Operating voltage: 24V/60V/230V/5V/12(80)V/24V
- For use in hazardous areas - optionally available with intrinsically safe SIL2 approval
- Vibration and shock tested according to EN 60068-2
- Direct and indirect shield earthing
Fields of application
- Process automation
- Measurement and communication technology in the chemical, pharmaceutical, water and waste water and food industries
The HAW562 surge protection device from Endress+Hauser is suitable for protecting electronics against destruction by overvoltage. Overvoltages occurring in signal lines (e.g. 4...20 mA), communication lines of the field buses (HART, PA, FF) and supply lines are safely discharged to earth. The functionality of the transmitter or the electronics to be protected remains unaffected.
We find the right product for you
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.