Immersion Probe 1xK NL 500 mm
Immersion probe 1xK nominal length 500 mm Ø3 mm
- Sensor: Mineral insulated thermocouple type K, NiCr-Ni
- Probe type: Immersion probe
- Temperature measuring range: -200 to 1100 °C
- Accuracy: DIN EN 60584, class 1
- Tube length: 500 mm
Fields of application
- Temperature measurement in ovens
- Monitoring of process temperature
- In the plastics industry,
- Rubber industry,
- Mechanical engineering,
- Air-conditioning technology,
B+B Type K handheld temperature probes are supplied with a high-quality, green helical cable and a green thermocouple connector according to DIN EN 60584. They are ideally suitable for applications in the plastics and rubber industries, engineering, air-conditioning, and cooling technologies.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!