Infrared thermometer (pyrometer) for high temperatures
- Measuring Principle/ sensor type: Non-contact infrared temperature sensors
- Measuring/Operating Range: -40 to 975 °C
- Accuracy: ±1% or ±1.5 °C
- Response time temperature: T95: 100 ms
- Distance Spot ratio: DM101 hot CL15: 2:1; DM101 hot: 10:1
Fields of application
- In driers and ovens
- In tempering facilities of metal and glass industries
- In plastics and textile processing, and semiconductor production
The DM101 infrared thermometer (pyrometer) from B+B sensors has been developed for the most extreme conditions in high-temperature areas and is acclaimed for its especially high-temperature resistance.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.