Infrared thermometer (pyrometer) for high temperatures
- Measuring Principle/ sensor type: Non-contact infrared temperature sensors
- Measuring/Operating Range: -40 to 975 °C
- Accuracy: ±1% or ±1.5 °C
- Response time temperature: T95: 100 ms
- Distance Spot ratio: DM101 hot CL15: 2:1; DM101 hot: 10:1
Fields of application
- In driers and ovens
- In tempering facilities of metal and glass industries
- In plastics and textile processing, and semiconductor production
The DM101 infrared thermometer (pyrometer) from B+B sensors has been developed for the most extreme conditions in high-temperature areas and is acclaimed for its especially high-temperature resistance.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!