Compact, programmable infrared thermometer (pyrometer)
- Measuring range: -40 to 350 ° C (expandable to 1030 °C via optional USB-adaptor)
- Accuracy: ±1.5 °C or ±1.5%
- Optional USB-adaptor and direct 9.6 kbps serial interface
- Green LED alarm indication, target-help, self-diagnosis or temperature code indication
- Response time: 25 ms
Fields of application
- Non-contact temperature monitoring in industrial applications
- Mechanical and plant engineering
- Plastics industry or chemical industry
- Food technology
- Temperature monitoring in the control cabinet
- for preventive electrical maintenance
The DM301 D programmable infrared thermometer (pyrometer) from B+B sensors is well-suited suited for measuring temperature in constricted, narrow places. The rugged measuring heads were developed for applications in a measuring range from -40 to 1030 °C and can be used up to 80 °C without additional cooling. They are ideal for OEM-applications.
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.