Compact, programmable infrared thermometer (pyrometer)
- Measuring range: -40 to 350 ° C (expandable to 1030 °C via optional USB-adaptor)
- Accuracy: ±1.5 °C or ±1.5%
- Optional USB-adaptor and direct 9.6 kbps serial interface
- Green LED alarm indication, target-help, self-diagnosis or temperature code indication
- Response time: 25 ms
Fields of application
- Non-contact temperature monitoring in industrial applications
- Mechanical and plant engineering
- Plastics industry or chemical industry
- Food technology
- Temperature monitoring in the control cabinet
- for preventive electrical maintenance
The DM301 D programmable infrared thermometer (pyrometer) from B+B sensors is well-suited suited for measuring temperature in constricted, narrow places. The rugged measuring heads were developed for applications in a measuring range from -40 to 1030 °C and can be used up to 80 °C without additional cooling. They are ideal for OEM-applications.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.