Infrared pyrometer for high-temperature measurement of metal, oxide, and ceramics
- Measuring Principle/ sensor type: Non-contact infrared temperature sensors
- Measuring/Operating Range: 385 to 1600°C
- Accuracy: ±0.3% oft the reading +2 °C
- Short response time of 1 ms
- Spectral range: 1.6 μm
Fields of application
- Temperature measurements requiring short measuring wavelengths
- Precise and reliable measuring of metallic suraces in metal processing (e.g. welding, sintering) as well as metal oxides and ceramics in temperatures of up to 2200 °C
The small sensor head of the DM601, 2MH infrared thermometer from B+B sensors allows for easy installation in limited and cramped spaces. And it measures reliably even at an ambient temperature of up to 125°C.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.