Infrared pyrometer for high-temperature measurement of metal, oxide, and ceramics
- Measuring Principle/ sensor type: Non-contact infrared temperature sensors
- Measuring/Operating Range: 385 to 1600°C
- Accuracy: ±0.3% oft the reading +2 °C
- Short response time of 1 ms
- Spectral range: 1.6 μm
Fields of application
- Temperature measurements requiring short measuring wavelengths
- Precise and reliable measuring of metallic suraces in metal processing (e.g. welding, sintering) as well as metal oxides and ceramics in temperatures of up to 2200 °C
The small sensor head of the DM601, 2MH infrared thermometer from B+B sensors allows for easy installation in limited and cramped spaces. And it measures reliably even at an ambient temperature of up to 125°C.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.