Non-contact infrared thermometer (pyrometer) for measuring the temperature of non-metallic surfaces
- Measuring Principle/ sensor type: Non-contact infrared temperature sensors
- Measuring/Operating Range: -50 to 975°C
- Accuracy: +/- 1% or 1°C
- Short response time of 1 ms
- Spectral range: 8 to 14 µm
Fields of application
- Temperature measurement of Non metallic surfaces
- Temperature measurement of plastic, lacquers, wood or paper
The high-power laser of the DM751 infrared thermometer (pyrometer) from B+B Sensors measures the temperature of non-metallic surfaces like plastic, lacquers, wood or paper. The infrared thermometer DM751 series makes exact measurements even on the smallest objects from 0.9 mm in 70 mm distance possible. It can be used for universal measuring tasks up to 975 °C.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.