Infrared thermometer for contactless temperature measurements
- Measuring range: -40 to 816 °C or -40 to 1500 °F
- Accuracy: approx. ±2%
- Laser 670 nm and 12:1 optical resolution
- Automatic switch off function and LCD display
- Battery change indicator and Switchable temperature between °C / °F function
Fields of application
- Measuring on moving objects e.g. engines and waves
- Measuring on sterile objects and food
- Measuring on live parts e.g. transformators and power rails
- Measuring on objects that can not be touched e.g. newly painted parts or chemicals
- Measuring on objects that are far away
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!