Infrared thermometer for contactless temperature measurements
- Measuring range: -40 to 816 °C or -40 to 1500 °F
- Accuracy: approx. ±2%
- Laser 670 nm and 12:1 optical resolution
- Automatic switch off function and LCD display
- Battery change indicator and Switchable temperature between °C / °F function
Fields of application
- Measuring on moving objects e.g. engines and waves
- Measuring on sterile objects and food
- Measuring on live parts e.g. transformators and power rails
- Measuring on objects that can not be touched e.g. newly painted parts or chemicals
- Measuring on objects that are far away
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.