Transformation of sensor signals into stable and standardized output signals for all industries
- Sensor Input: 1 x RTD, TC, Ohm, mV
- Output: 1 x analog 4...20 mA
- Accuracy: (Pt100, -50 to 200 °C) ≤ 0.2 K, (Pt100, -58 to 392 °F) ≤ 0.3 °F
- Temperature field transmitter with HART® protocol
- With hazardous area approval; ATEX (Ex ia, Ex d and dust ignition-proof), FM and CSA (IS, NI, XP and DIP)
Fields of application
- Universal input usable for: Resistance thermometers (RTD), thermocouples (TC), resistance transmitters (Ω), voltage transmitters (mV)
- HART protocol for operating the device on site using handheld terminal (DXR375) or via the PC
- Temperature field transmitter with HART protocol for converting various input signals to a scalable, analog 4 to 20 mA output signal
Unsurpassed reliability, accuracy and long-term stability in critical processes over all industries. The configurable transmitter not only transfers converted signals from RTD sensors and thermocouples, but also resistance and voltage signals using HART® communication. It visualizes the signals on its own backlit display. A rugged field housing allows a direct connection in the process areas. Moreover, a swift and easy operation and maintenance can be realized by PC using operating software..
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.