Transformation of sensor signals into stable and standardized output signals for all industries
- Sensor Input: 1 x RTD, TC, Ohm, mV
- Output: 1 x analog 4...20 mA
- Accuracy: (Pt100, -50 to 200 °C) ≤ 0.2 K, (Pt100, -58 to 392 °F) ≤ 0.3 °F
- Temperature field transmitter with HART® protocol
- With hazardous area approval; ATEX (Ex ia, Ex d and dust ignition-proof), FM and CSA (IS, NI, XP and DIP)
Fields of application
- Universal input usable for: Resistance thermometers (RTD), thermocouples (TC), resistance transmitters (Ω), voltage transmitters (mV)
- HART protocol for operating the device on site using handheld terminal (DXR375) or via the PC
- Temperature field transmitter with HART protocol for converting various input signals to a scalable, analog 4 to 20 mA output signal
Unsurpassed reliability, accuracy and long-term stability in critical processes over all industries. The configurable transmitter not only transfers converted signals from RTD sensors and thermocouples, but also resistance and voltage signals using HART® communication. It visualizes the signals on its own backlit display. A rugged field housing allows a direct connection in the process areas. Moreover, a swift and easy operation and maintenance can be realized by PC using operating software..
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.